- TITLE THIS BLOG POST: NAME OF PROJECT Production Project
- PLACE A CREATIVE COMMONS IMAGE RELATED TO THE PROJECT FROM WORDPRESS.ORG/OPENVERSE AT THE TOP OF THE POST
- FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS IN THE:
- REVIEW THESE POST EXAMPLES:
- USE TEAM SCRUM & PRESENTATION FORMS (PDF FILES)
- DELETE ALL OF MR. LE DUC’s INSTRUCTIONS DETAILED ABOVE AFTER COMPLETING THEM
Intention (SMART Goal)
By October 14th, as part of team # as Sound Designer/Composer, I will have evidence of making a list of sounds needed for the game in the GDD by following this tutorial for session 1.
PRE-PRODUCTION – INQUIRY
Leader(s) in the Field / Exemplary Work(s)
PRODUCTION – ACTION
The GAME Creation
POST-PRODUCTION – REFLECTION
21st Century Skills
Ways of Thinking (Creativity, Innovation, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving)
Ways of Working (Communication & Collaboration)
Tools for Working (Info & Media Literacy)
Ways of Living in the World (Life & Career)
Reactions to the Final Version
Self-Evaluation of Final Version
Grammar and Spelling
Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs!
To get started, simply visit your blog’s dashboard, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
Like more help?
We can walk you through step-by-step in our guide to getting started with your blog.